Your Quintessential Twilight RP Revolutionized... Check us out at http://atwilightrevolution.ning.com/

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

VIrP's for October 17, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS to our VIrP's for the weeks ending October 17, 2010 Gianna and Vladimir!

A little about our character's of the week...
Gianna 

Gianna worked for the Volturi for several years as a receptionist. She considered most of the Volturi family and rarely felt afraid of them.

One night Aro and other key guards left for Egypt. While they were away a hungry, newborn nomad, to advantage of the situation and snuck into the castle. She sniffed out Gianna in her office and bit her. Gianna screamed and Afton came and destroyed the newborn but it was too late, Gianna had been bitten. Afton wanted to help her but felt that he lacked the strength to suck the venom out. Instead, Afton remained at Gianna's side through out the change, feeling responsible for the attack on her even though there were other guards around as well. When Gianna finished the change, she was frustrated by all the things in her life that would be altered with her new life.

The one thing that Gianna was certain about was that Afton had saved her and she would be eternally grateful to him. From the beginning of her new life it was obvious that Gianna was going to be a very controlled newborn. She was hesitant to attack her first kill but Afton helped her threw it. After her first hunt, Afton told Gianna that after her ordeal he discovered that he was falling in love with her. Gianna too overwhelmed with all the things changing her life to really focus on it at the time. The more time Gianna spends with Afton the more she realizes just how much he means to her.

 Vladimir 
I have lived more years than I wish to admit, have died, lived, and died again. I am an ancient vampire, older than Aro by far. At one time I was a ruler, not only of the vampires but of the world, because in my time, we didn't hide. Vampires were revered, respected, and feared in my time. Not like now.

Also when I ruled, I ruled alongside many. The Romanians had ten equal rulers, five male, five female. One of which was my mate and all of which were my friends. We had a treaty with the Volturi, and the treaty lasted for near a millenia. When Aro broke the treaty and attacked us. We weren't prepared. Our whole coven, including our guards were destroyed. Now after all this time is is only Stefan and I.

I have only one true plan for my future, vengeance, and someday to bring back the ways of old. Anything else that happens is just a road bump a long the way.*

Oh, I also have a horse who goes by mist, check my pictures.

To meet the PM behind me come check out the blog http://adarkertwilight.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Both of you *Hugs* You both are great!

    ReplyDelete