Your Quintessential Twilight RP Revolutionized... Check us out at http://atwilightrevolution.ning.com/

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

ViRPs for JUNE 27, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS to our VIrP's for the week of June 27, 2011 Renesmee and Collin!



A little about our ViRPs...

 
I, Nessie Cullen, was born on September 10, 2006, and I am the half-vampire/half- human/hybrid member of the Olympic Coven. My parents are Edward and Bella Cullen, and I am the imprintee of Jacob Black.

I am the grand daughter of Charlie Swan and Renee Dwyer (whose name makes up part of mine). I am also the adoptive granddaughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen (whose name makes up the other part of my name) and the adoptive niece of Jasper and Rosalie Hale and Alice and Emmett Cullen. My ability is to show people what I am thinking by touching them. That is my gift.

I am Edward and Bella's "miracle", because of what it took to keep my mother and I alive through the pregnancy. I was imprinted on by Jacob Black just after my birth. I am now fully grown. and Jake and I are engaged and we live in La Push.




I was born on July 26, 1993. That makes me 17, and a senior in high school.  My parents are Connie Black and Kevin Littlesea. My cousins are Rachel, Jacob, and Rebecca Black. I live in La Push with my parents, we have a modest small 3 bedroom home on the reservation. My mom's a nurse at the hospital and my dad's a lawyer. On my 17th birthday I was gifted a 2011 Nissan Rogue Krom trim, which I pay for monthly. I also have my dad's 2009 Chevy Silverado, since he bought him a new one. My cousin Ava moved in with us from Florida. From the time we moved to Florida and after we moved back to La Push me and Ava were/are like siblings, were pretty close. 

My best friend is Brady Fuller. I'm a shape shifter.  I first phased into a wolf at 13 years of age. Thanks to Sam Uley it was a little bit easier to handle. I'm still apart of Sam's pack today. My parents have no idea I'm a wolf tho.

I've imprinted on Lauren Mallory and she is just great. She's amazing, and so much more than I could ever ask for.

Apart from school I spend my days working at the Nissan dealership, right now I'm just an apprentice, doing entry level work. I will be attending The South Seattle Community College in the fall for a double major in Automotive Technology and Auto Collision repair. I also patrol a lot, to protect the members of La Push.

No comments:

Post a Comment