Your Quintessential Twilight RP Revolutionized... Check us out at http://atwilightrevolution.ning.com/

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

VIrP's for October 3, 2010



CONGRATULATIONS to our VIrP's for the week ending October 3, 2010 Mary Alice Brandon Cullen and Mikayla Adams!

A little about our character's of the week...
Alice Cullen:
 I'm Alice Brandon Cullen. Originally from Biloxi, Mississippi, and until recently, I haven't had any clue about my human life. I'm a vampire. Don't be alarmed, I'm... well, you might call it "vegetarian"; I only feed on animals. Well, my physical features... I'm a shortie (shut up, Emmet), a measly five feet... (shut up Emmet! 5 ft, 4ft 10 in. what does it matter to you?!), with bright brown eyes. I was adopted by the wonderful and generous Dr. Carisle Cullen, and his beautiful wife, our mom, Esme Cullen. There are more like us in the family: the joker and muscles, Emmet, the beauty, Rosalie(Emmet's lady), the brains and the brawn, Edward, who's ttly in love with a human, Bella, and my love, Jasper. He's a bit scholarly, but muscular, nonetheless. Oh, and don't mind the age... I'm 19... have been for 70... 80 years or so. Well, I've been doing some self-research over the past summer...I'd found out that my real name is Mary Alice Brandon, and that I was originally from Biloxi, Mississippi. I was put in an asylum for my visions in the 1930s, and was changed there by a vampire that was affectionate of me. Pretty dramatic, I guess. I don't remember any of my human life, but I think it's better that way. The rest of my family have their own likes and dislikes. Emmet has his whole room full of barbells and such... lol, it's not like he needs the extra strength! Rosalie has a knack with mechanics... she likes to tinker with cars, which I think is really unlike the rest of her characteristics. I mean, beautiful, sexy, conscious of her looks all the damn time... mechanic? lol, anyways, I cringe to think of what those two like to do together!! My younger "brother", Edward, likes hot, fast cars, which is like, the only similarity between him and Rose. Well, he was the first of Carisle's "kids", and I must admit, he is the best behaved of all of us.... or that's what Carisle and Esme think. Of course, I looovve to shop... you already knew that. Jasper, he's scholarly. He's gone to all kinds of universities around the world, and the professors at his current college are really, really surprised. He likes to read poetry and mystery novels in his free time. He's also in charge of looking into vampire books every few years, just to make sure they're not getting to close to the truth. He and Emmet are constantly wrestling... Emmet's been fuming for the past few days about a match he'd lost to Jazz!! Well, that's about it for now...


Mikayla Adams:

My name is Mikayla Adams, I was an only child, never actually knew my father and my mom raised me under really strict rules my whole life. Growing up, used to spend most of my time in Kayla Evans house trying to avoid spending too much time with my mom. Kayla has been my best friend since the first grade, and we have done pretty much everything together. 
By the time I turned 15 I started to hang around with the wrong people, and after I graduated High School moved to California with my boyfriend. Once there, I ended up realizing that my so-called boyfriend wasn't really someone I wanted in my life for the long haul, so I left him and ....I have no intention of going back to Seattle, so I’m moving in with Kayla to LaPush, having a second chance to start over with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment